The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking within your mundane lives are the Supernatural. Fakes and oddities abound, but we are alive, despite your ignorance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windclan Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Windclan Camp PUSHc3e652cc8d0e

The camp is tucked into a natural sandy hollow dip, which is well hidden and protected by gorse. It protects the camp from wind, but easy to attack. There are no proper dens, as most of the Windclan cats prefer to sleep outside, but in bad weather, they retreat to burrows made by rabbits, foxes, or badgers. The leader does have his own den, but like his clanmates, prefers to sleep outside as well. His den is behind Tallrock, a large boulder used by the leader to make announcements to the clan, and the elder's den and nursery are build along the gorse wall.

Picture Credit: http://ashkey.deviantart.com
Credit: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Cats_Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwq.rpg-board.net
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:21 am

Honeyfur sighed in boredom. The camp was all but abandoned, and she hadn't seen Fogstar at all lately. Though she enjoyed peace and quiet, it had been so for days, almost a moon, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Mallow
Rookie
Mallow

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 am

Fogstar was distracted by a, well...a fog of her own thoughts and worries. One did not often have such clandestine meetings as she might have had. Or thought she had. Or might be overthinking entirely. That was the problem - she didn't know what it meant, and it was driving her body to feel as if it were crawling with fleas and her mind to race with no destination in sight.

The moss clasped in her jaws was nearly falling apart, she had clamped down on it so hard during her run. Moisture dripping down over the edge of her jaws. As she entered her camp, she glanced around, searching for a particular useful face, but coming up with a different one entirely. Not that they wouldn't be useful either. 

Depositing the moss at the base of a high rock, she flicked her tail towards Honeyfur in a 'come here' gesture. "We need to talk." She hissed, low and dark, trying not to gain the attention of her clannmates who could pass through at any moment. She needed worry her warriors without need.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Watching Fogstar rush into camp with shredded, soaked moss in her mouth, Honeyfur sat up. Her ears flicking in mild confusement, Honeyfur did indeed come towards Fogstar. "What's wrong?" she asked, seeing the obvious worry written all over across her leader's face. "Let's go to your den so we can talk in private." Padding a bit towards Fogstar's den, she sighed a bit. She loved being the Windclan deputy, but sometimes she worried about Fogstar. Honeyfur knew that Fogstar was perfectly fine, mentally and physically, but she stressed sometimes over quite minor things. However, this event obviously wasn't a minor thing. Glancing up at the sun for a moment, which was currently nearing the horizon and turning a beautiful amber color, she turned her gaze towards Fogstar concernedly and flicked her ears. "I can tell something's bothering you. Do I need to get (Fill in name of nonexistent Windclan medicine cat)?"
Back to top Go down
Mallow
Rookie
Mallow

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 am

Still trying to gather her own thoughts into a more cohesive plan, Fogstar simply nodded her consent as she and Honeyfur headed straight to her den for the privacy they would need for conversing. Perhaps too late, she realized her words might have shocked the deputy into needless worry - but then reminded herself she wasn't sure what to make of things yet either. 

Once they were in the relatively smaller surroundings of her den, she turned and tried to settled herself, finding it hard as her mind's unease cued her body into restlessness. "No. Don't bother them yet." She meowed finally, reigning in her nerves by wrapping her twitching tail over her seated paws, as if roping herself in. Besides, I think I have quite a bit of worry about Medicine Cats at the moment anyways, she mused to herself. 

"Riverclan was at our border this morning." She finally huffed. "Not the entire clan - though I almost wish it was a beavy of warriors." That she could explain away as a regular patrol - easily explainable. "Tell me - can you think of any reason that Coalstar himself would be wandering on the fringes of our territory?"
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:49 am

Following Fogstar into her den, Honeyfur's head tilted a bit in confusion. "No, not really. Maybe he was just taking a walk? He would've brought (Fill in name of nonexistent Riverclan deputy) if he was planning an attack, so it couldn't be that. Did anyone else show up?" she asked and theorized, unable to think of any other explanations. "Did you speak to him at all?" Though Honeyfur was rather puzzled, she knew that Fogstar wouldn't get as flustered as she was if it was as simple as seeing Coalstar.
Back to top Go down
Mallow
Rookie
Mallow

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 am

Although Honeyfur didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the clan's leader walking their borders, Fogstar was still not wholly convinced. Her tail continued to lash as the talked, betraying her impatience as the she tried to think. "No, he wasn't. Splashpool arrived shortly after." That wasn't as strange as Coalstar, as there were plenty of rock-growing plants around the waterfall she didn't think could be found around the camp. 

"A leader and a Medicine Cat, along our borders at the same time. And that's not all..." She hesitated to continue, as if Honeyfur would think her foolish for what she was about to say.

"I think Splashpool saw something. I'm not sure what, but they both were acting so strange."
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:23 am

That changed almost everything. If Splashpool saw something, then that could mean something big. Very big. Honeyfur's previously calm thoughts began racing as fast as a rabbit that was being chased. "Well, that changes everything..." she mumbled, still trying to collect her thoughts. "Splashpool was probably just looking for herbs when she found you both, and... I don't know! I swear to Starclan that Coalstar's crazy sometimes. What reason did he have to be by the gorge?" She paused for a moment, considering the possibilities. "If they were both acting strange, then that could mean something. Did Splashpool seem... out of it? Other than when you think she saw something, of course. Maybe she just zoned out for a second or something." Honeyfur was trying to think of anything- anything- rational that may explain their odd behavior. "Coalstar could be worried about the drought, I guess. Or maybe Splashpool did see something, and I'm being irrational. But if she did, then she'd probably tell you if it involved you. She isn't one to keep secrets regarding that sort of thing. I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Camp   Windclan Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan Camp
Page 1 of 1